Would you like to hear expert insights into using wearable eye tracking for scientific research?
Do you want to discuss with us and other users about wearable eye tracking as a method in your research lab?
On September 8th and 9th, we will team up with our successful academic users and host an online user meeting where best practices, as well as concrete findings and use-cases from different research fields will be presented. Moreover, you will have an opportunity to network with our speakers and other attendees, as well as join the Q&A sessions with our in-house experts.
Preliminary agenda for the event (to be finalized soon):
- Both days will start at 9:00 and will end at 13:00.
- We will hear talks from:
- L. Van Den Broek (Tobii Pro)
- Stefan Küchemann, PhD (TU Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- François Lecellier (Xlim Lab, France)
- Michael Hildebrandt, PhD (Institute for Energy Technology, Norway)
- Dario Babić, PhD (University of Zagreb, Croatia)
- Matej Moharić and Chiara Gruden (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- Kristina Stojmenova, PhD (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Arthur Portron, PhD (Aix-Marseille Université, France)
- Francesco Walker (University of Twente, the Netherlands)
- Jörg Mühlhaus, PhD (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Anne Ille, PhD (CREPS Toulouse, France)
- Presentation of Tobii Pro Glasses 3
- Presentation of Qualysis motion capture integration
- Networking sessions – opportunity to meet other researchers
- Q&A sessions: Best practice with wearable eye tracking, Tobii Pro Funding Support Services etc.